Derex Technologies Inc specializes in providing IT consulting, staffing solutions and software services. Globally headquartered in Harrison New Jersey since 1996 Derex delivers the highest quality technology professionals and an array of customized IT talent solutions designed to improve productivity and drive results to global clients throughout North America.
With over two decades of unparalleled experience, Derex provides supports to its clientele, across such industries as Systems Integration, Banking and Finance, Telecommunications, Pharmaceutical and Life Sciences, Energy, Healthcare, Technology, Transportation, and local and federal Government agencies.
The Software Engineer will be responsible for assisting in full development cycle, end-to-end, from design, implementation, and testing to documentation, delivery and maintenance. This is a “hands-on” position requiring solid technical skills, as well as excellent interpersonal and communication skills. Must be capable of working independently and collaboratively.
• Design and develop Conceptual, Logical and Physical Data Model for the Product using Microsoft .NET Technologies such as C#, ASP.NET, ADO.NET, WEB SERVICES/WCF, MS SQL.
• Design and automate various jobs to minimize the manual efforts.
• Maintain schedule jobs and perform troubleshoot on processes and resolve all issues.
• Monitor all performance metrics for production systems and identify root cause for all technical issues and recommend solutions.
• Document, test, implement and provide ongoing technical support for the application.
• Compare application monitoring metrics to identify the bottlenecks and narrow down to the specific functionality that is causing performance issue.
• Other duties as assigned or requested
Skills and Qualifications
• Experience in Microsoft .NET, Framework 4.0 OR above, C#, ASP.NET, ADO.NET, Web services/WCF, MS SQL.
• Excellent written and verbal communication.
• Flexible, team player, “get-it-done” personality.
• Ability to organize and plan work independently.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment.
• Ability to multi-task and context-switch effectively between different activities and teams
• Able to train peers, software engineers and support team members.
• Able to work in our office in Parsippany, NJ,
• Minimum of 4 years of experience required,
• Bachelors or master’s degree in Computer related field.
• Able to Travel to customer sites
Derex Technologies INC
Contact : 973-834-5005 Ext 206
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.