We specialize in Staff Augmentation and Consulting Services across HP Software, VMWare, EView Technology and other IT Operations vendor portfolios. Our unique quick-start solutions are designed to empower IT operations teams with the efficiency, stability and top performance in the delivery of business services.
Proven implementation success with numerous fortune 500 clients
100s of successful projects across numerous industries
Certified and experienced consultants and thought leaders
Emphasis on best practices, lessons learned and strategic guidance
Supporting clients across North America
Unique offerings such as quick-start and upgrade factory
No third party consultants. And, must be a US Citizen or Green Card holder.
Configure Tek is seeking a Jr. Software Developer/Jr Web Developer at our Norcross, GA location to support our clients across North America.
- Performing technical demonstrations to our clients
- Participating and leading in troubleshooting activities
- Installation, setup and configuration of enterprise software tools within the lab environment
- Preparing technical documentation
- Recording and publishing technical demonstration videos
- Willingness to travel (all expenses paid) to our client sites across North America Monday through Thursday or Monday through Friday travel
- Nice to have exposure to HP or Service Now technologies
- Possess a high level of communication/presentation skills with a professional image.
- Expertise and/or experience with Linux or UNIX type Operating Systems
- Expertise with scripting languages such as PERL, Java Script, Python, Shell, BASH
- Experience with web development technologies
- Experience with programming languages such as Java, C, C#
- Experience or exposure to systems administration
- Must have legal authorization to work in the US. We do NOT sponsor any visas.
- 4 year degree in computer science or a related field
- Thorough knowledge and/or experience with Operating Systems (Linux, FreeBSD, Windows, Mac)
- Strong knowledge of networking concepts such as IP Addressing, Firewalls, ports
- Strong knowledge of database technologies and ability to write complex SQL Queries
- Strong knowledge of programming languages and concepts such as Object Oriented Paradigm
- Knowledge of the OSI Model
- Educational knowledge of protocols such as WMI or SNMP
Role: Jr Software Developer/Jr Web Developer
Location: Atlanta, GA
Job Status: Full-Time
Start Date: ASAP
Mode of interview: Telephonic/Face to Face