Established in 2005, Betasoft Systems Inc. is one of the fastest growing IT Company in the Silicon Valley.
In the ever-changing technological world Betasoft Systems forms a link between the academia and the Industry where our professionals use their in-depth industry knowledge and insight to guide the students and help them bag the best training opportunities, anticipating the needs of leading tech companies.
This workforce of over 350 people is being led by Mrs. Ritu Mangla, CEO & President along with her husband Vishal Mangla, Director. The power couple has led this company to greater heights in the past nine years in the field of IT.
Today, Betasoft Systems is recognized for its high quality IT solutions, providing lean methodologies and Information Technology implementation for Fortune 500 Companies. We deliver comprehensive IT solutions for small and medium businesses and deliver top talent for fixed time projects of large companies. We also have an outsourcing model that enables our clients to offload full responsibility of project deliverables to our in-house talent.
The highly efficient internal staffing department of HRs keeps the high energy talent flowing in. The organization has shown good Visa filing and stamping history, hiring employees as W2 over the years. The organization has always been a believer in Equal Employment Opportunity conduct which has helped us maintain a good ratio of fresh and experienced talent.
Consultant contributes in software testing and/or software quality control including automated and manual test scripting.
1. Automation & manual Testing.
2. Testing using automation testing tools i.e. QTP, Selenium (IDE, RC, Webdriver & Grid), SOAPUI & HP Quality centre.
3. Programming and Coding through Debugging of software.
We can also provide some brush ups for the above mentioned skills if required.
Must Have skills: Basic Understanding of any programming language i.e. C, C++, Java, SQL, HTML, CSS
• Excellent pay structure, ranging from 52,000 to 62,000 per annum with increment every six months.
• H1-B Visa sponsorship to candidates who are on F1 visa status & also TN Visa sponsorship for Canadian citizens.
• Green Card Processing through PERM for eligible candidates.
• Health Insurance (Medical, Vision and Dental),Commuter's benefit and many more.
• Reimbursement of relocation expenses & air ticket.
Bachelors degree preferred in PM or IT domain.
Candidates can contact me if they need additional information @ 510-744-1700 Ext 395